Involve, Embrace, Enhance and Empower our Community members skills, abilities and talents.
We are working together in unity to enhance the Social, Physical, and Cultural wellbeing of our community members for a healthier Nation.
- To provide wholesome activities/events inclusive of all our community members.
- To sustain and encourage community values/traditions within all activity/event planning.
- To strategize/implement and deliver effective outcomes for the betterment of our community members.
- To work in partnership with community entities to deliver effective outcomes that balances the needs of our community members.
December 31 | New Year’s Eve Celebration
February 27th – March 2 | Winter Carnival (Arena and Community Hall)
March | Spring Break Rush (Throughout community)
May 5th | Heritage Day (Community Hall)
May long weekend | Activities throughout weekend (depending on weather treaty grounds or arena)
June 21 | Aboriginal Day Celebration at Treaty Grounds
July 1 | Canada Celebration at treaty grounds
July 26 & 27 | Annual Treaty Days Fast ball tournament
July 29th – August 2 | Annual Treaty Days
August (usually mid – late) | Powerskating program for 6 weekends
September – 1st week when school is back | Back to School Bash
October –Last wknd | Fall Celebration
October 29 – 31 | Halloween Haunted house/activities
November | Volley Ball Tournament
December 13 | Community Christmas Party
• Throughout the year we also host Traditional Healing Gatherings for Women, Men & Youth the dates vary each year, we also host Psychodramatic body work gatherings/trainings that also vary throughout year.
• There are also youth lead events throughout the year they vary, so watch for posters
• We also have ongoing monthly activities they will be in monthly Calendars and some events may change and added in throughout year.
Lloyd Cochrane | Arena Manager (booking)
Office: 204-645-5526 ext. 221
Ashley Sinclair | Recreation Coordinator
Office: 204-645-5526 ext. 222
Justin Sinclair-Paul | Assistant Youth Event Coordinator
Office: 204-645-5526 ext. 223
Phone number: 204-645-5526 ext. 237